Monday, January 7, 2008

First Day of Lameness

Well today was the first day of the quarter. I LOVE SCHOOL... not!

So I woke up at six today and went to the gym with Michael. I am so sore right now; not used to working out again. After curling 500 lbs, I went back to shower and eat. I had no idea what to do from then till 10:30 (the time of my first class) so I ate a cow.

10:40-1 Chemistry
Well I don't remember ANYTHING from chemistry so it's time to get destroyed. Awesome my chem teacher has an accent and when I checked out her ratings, like a handful of people classified her as the worst teacher they've ever had--simply delightful!

2:10-3 EE
Wow EE is gonna be super hard studying by myself. It's so hard trying to understand what the professor is trying to say. I was laughing when he pronounced the author's name as "Sudoku" instead of "Sadiku". FUN FUN FUN.

4:10-5 CPE
CPE seems chill. The prof is fairly young and seems to know what he's talking about so hopefully things will go A-okay!

I went to Albertson's after class and got tofu and bananas to make banana tofu! Just kidding. Soft tofu is quite delicious if you smash it up in your rice and bananas are good for you! Time to eat somewhat healthier!

Time to eat a chicken! Farewell!

2 comments:

Minh Le said...

Wow, I didn't know you had one of these.

Steve said...

wow too buff 500 lb curl