Monday, January 21, 2008

Yo

Hello! It's Monday--the perfect day to write stuff! Well this three day weekend was pretty chill. On Friday I went over to a friend's place with my roommate, Joe, to relax. We ended up crashing for the night because he got hella messed up haha. Dang at like 4 a.m. infomercials have hella weird advertisements! They were selling dildos from different price ranges varying in material and sizes! ~34 dollars to ~170 dollars, everyone should buy one! There's no price on pleasure! Then we were watching this one dating show where people trade girlfriends/boyfriends and see if they still want to be together with their old partners; the show was pretty retarded. On Saturday I did nothing! On Sunday, I just worked on homework and watched the playoff games. Both Chargers and Packers lost, oh noes! I bought some supplements for Michael and myself so we can gain 100 more pounds...mmm sexy fat. Speaking of weight, I gained hella weight over winter break! I am 157.5 lbs now (that's a 5 lb increase!), I'm fatty mcfatfat! Today I continued working on homework and I bought a new tshirt online! Super Awesomenessmongous check check check it out - (http://www.karmaloop.com/products.asp?ProductID=17563&VendorCode=SEV)! I like the back of the shirt, pretty cute huh?! Well time to get back to "shooting the plane", just kidding.

FARE, FARE, AND WELL!

No comments: