Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Stressed

Wow it's barely the second day of school and I'm already stressed out :[ Chem is so lame, we've already had six assignments and I have no idea when some of them are due. As for CPE lab, I hella forgot the basic structural coding and all we had to do was make a digital counter. My roommate and I had to work on it for the entire three hours to try to make it work properly. In addition, I just realized that since I have two labs on Tuesdays; that means both lab reports are due the next day! WTFS! Apart from school, I'm trying to fix my laptop so that I can use the internet via a cable connection at school. For the past quarter I've just been using the wireless :[ During the process of fixing it, I tried to reformat everything but messed up! Now I have 3 Windows XP on my laptop. Oh noes I am sad.

2 comments:

Minh Le said...

come with us to SD!!

Unknown said...

Hello sir. I believe you'll be okay. haha. =] Gl this quarter.